GCCF Conference Watch July 25, 2017
2017 GCCF Award Nominations
Please share with your networks.
The 2017 GCCF Awards nominations are open through August 11 for the following recognition:
- Friend of Children and Families Volunteer Award – An individual who has made a significant commitment to making a difference for children in foster care and juvenile justice placements.
- Foster Parent(s) Award – Foster Parent(s) who demonstrated significant contribution. Individual or Youth Award – An individual or youth who has demonstrated excellence, resilience, and achievement.
- Juvenile Court Attorney of the Year - A child welfare law attorney, including a SAAG, juvenile defender, child or parent attorney, who has demonstrated outstanding commitment to children and families.
- Outstanding Agency Award - An agency who has demonstrated outstanding service to children.
- Distinguished Service Award – A legislative advocate who has demonstrated outstanding vision for change and leadership in advocating for children and families at-risk and the providers who care for them.
- Outstanding Social Service Award Public Agency- A social service worker who has made outstanding contributions.
- Outstanding Social Service Award Private Agency- A social service worker who has made outstanding contributions. Leadership Award (usually a CEO, program director/supervisor of a program area, or Judge) – An individual who has made outstanding contributions by supporting and leading his/her staff and/or agency
- Eugene Calhoun Lifetime Achievement Award - This award is for recognition of an individual for lifetime achievement in services to youth.
- Gail Bayes Vision for Children Award - This award is for recognition of an individual as an outstanding advocate and
Awards Nomination Form
♦Bethany Christian Services
♦Goshen Valley Boys Ranch
♦Amerigroup Community Care
♦Hamby and Aloisio, Inc./Social Services Insurance Company
♦The Social Empowerment Center
♦Multi-Agency Alliance for Children
♦Bloom Our Youth, Inc.
♦Creative Community Services
♦Devereux Behavioral Health
♦Family Ties, Inc.
♦GESACC - Georgia Emergency Stabilization and Assessment Centers for Children
♦Global Vision Technologies, Inc.
♦Laurel Heights Hospital
♦Lighthouse Care Center of Augusta
♦Morningstar Children and Family Services, Inc.
The Georgia Conference on Children and Families is the largest annual interdisciplinary event in Georgia designed to bring together the community that serves children and families.
The conference will feature specialized tracks, plenary sessions and networking opportunities with the goal of improving outcomes for the children and families that we serve.
This conference includes a full spectrum of disciplines and organizations serving Georgia’s children and families which includes child advocacy, juvenile justice, social service, education, legal counsel and the faith-based community. The conference provides a forum to improve competencies, learn from experts in the field and network with other professionals who have a wealth of experience.
Please mark your calendar for this important event.
Attendee Online Registration
► Coming Soon The e-brochure with detailed descriptions is coming soon. Please stay tuned.
Awards Nomination Form
For more information contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.572.6170
Click here for updates
Marriott Augusta at the Convention Center
Two 10th Street - Augusta, Georgia 30901
local number 706.722.8900
Please note, the link to online room reservations and access to the special GCCF hotel rate is provided in the registration confirmation email. The group rate will be available until Oct 3, 2017 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first.